Save Hours of Maintenance in San Antonio with Gutter Guards
Gutter cleaning and gutter maintenance are home chores most homeowners in San Antonio dread. Spend 710% less time cleaning your gutters and prevent gutter damage with gutter guards!
Combine gutter guard installation with your seamless gutter installation, gutter cleaning, rain barrel installation, or gutter repair service. We're happy to complete all your services in one easy visit!
Why Gutter Guards Are Perfect Investment For Your Home
- Extend the lifespan of your gutter.
- Clean gutters just once per year.
- Keep your gutters critter-free.
- Prevent your soffit and fascia from rotting.
- Protect your gutters from rust.
Quick and Timely Install
Gutter Tex is a quick, timely, and effective solution to all gutter needs that provides excellent service in the Texas area. I can count on Gutter Tex to provide everything necessary to ensure the utmost quality.
Riley R. – San Antonio, TX
Why Install Gutter Guards?
Why should you choose our gutter guards out of all the gutter guards you could choose in San Antonio?
- Choose between two major brands: Senox® and LeafBlaster® Pro, two high-quality brands.
- Our guards are capable of withstanding the weight of a falling branch.
- Debris falls right off! Some models don't even require sweeping in many cases.
- Our models last 20+ years, just like our seamless gutter systems.
- We know how to install and remove gutter guards quickly, which means if you call us for regular cleanings, you won't have to worry about maintenance.
Our team of dedicated gutter experts is happy to help you choose the right leaf guards for your home. There are differences between the guards and the types of houses and gutters they serve. We look at everything from your roof pitch to your shingle type to ensure that your gutter guards serve you as well as possible.
Take advantage of our expertise! We'll even show you samples.
Can't your gutter guards keep our gutters 100% clog-free?
Unfortunately, gutter guards that fully protect gutters from debris don't exist.
Every now and then, a pine needle or other small piece of debris will work its way inside your gutters. Thus, we still recommend a gutter cleaning once per year.
Fortunately, the job tends to go a lot faster when you have gutter guards! That's because there will still be less debris in your gutters than if you leave your gutters open to the leaves.
Our San Antonio, TX Gutters Service Area
Serving homeowners and business owners near the San Antonio–New Braunfels area including Alamo Heights, Boerne, Bulverde, Canyon Lake, Castle Hills, Cibolo, Converse, Fair Oaks Ranch, Kirby, Leon Valley, Live Oak, Olmos Park, Pleasanton, Schertz, Seguin, Selma, Shavano Park, Timberwood Park, Universal City, Uvalde, and Windcrest.