Meet Your Gutter Tex Team
Dan Ouellette, Owner
Dan (aka Dan-O) is originally from New England and has dual degrees in both business management and construction technology. His past field experience includes extensive work in residential and commercial settings as a finish carpenter, project manager, and superintendent.
What Dan Will Do For You: Dan collaborates on a variety of marketing, technology, and operations initiatives for Gutter Tex and brings a passion for delivering first-class service to his customers to exceed their expectations.
Dan Schaeffer, Owner
Dan grew up in New Jersey and went to Boston University, where he studied hotel and restaurant management. After college, he worked in New York City in a variety of management roles in the food, wine, and hotel industries. He moved to Austin in 2004 to get his MBA at UT Austin (Hook ‘Em!). After business school, he worked for Whole Foods Market as a buyer on the private label team.
What Dan Will Do For You: Dan always had a passion for delivering exceptional service, which is the cornerstone of Gutter Tex.
- Giving Back: Dan and his wife, Amanda, love living in Austin and supporting the local community, including charities such as ALS. In fact, a percent of all Gutter Tex sales are donated to the many charities they support.
- Fun Facts: In his free time, Dan enjoys watching college sports, collecting record albums, and spending time at his children’s baseball games and dance competitions.
Keith, Vice President – Austin Region
Keith is a native of Austin, Texas – the definition of a real Austinite, with a daughter and family in the area. Far beyond sales, he can install every component he consults with customers about, speaking from hands-on experience in all facets of the industry.
What Keith Will Do For You
He loves to help you as a homeowner protect your largest investment, and find solutions for your home improvement challenges. Keith has worked in many areas of the gutter industry, so his knowledge of different products and installation techniques makes him the go-to for customers, and the Gutter Tex team alike.
- BBQ Master: If you can’t track Keith down by phone or email, stop by his backyard BBQ pit! That’s usually where he’ll be.
Jimmy, Sales Consultant
A native of the Boston, Massachusetts area for 25 years, Jimmy felt the urge to move south and escape the cold weather. He met his beautiful wife, Tara, here in Austin. Together, they have an amazing little boy named Theo, and a rescue dog called Ty.
What Jimmy Will Do For You
Jimmy’s 15+ years experience in various areas of construction, and honest communication with customers, are cornerstones of his approach to providing expert gutter services.
- Life is Short. Work Somewhere Awesome: Jimmy worked as a Police Officer for a short time. Though it was a rewarding career, it took too much time away from family. Gutter Tex gives him freedom and flexibility that, to Jimmy, is priceless. He loves the people at Gutter Tex, from the owners to the office staff to the installers. Coming to work every day with people you truly enjoy makes all the difference in the world.
Koltin, Sales Consultant
Koltin is a native Texan and grew up in central Texas. He loves the supportive nature of the sales team and is passionate about offering expert solutions that help homeowners solve maintenance and home improvement challenges.
What Koltin Will Do For You
Koltin’s key to success is listening to what customers want and transforming their vision into reality.
- Strong Customer Relationships: Koltin is a competitive powerlifter and holds a world record in powerlifting! You can’t beat his dedication to the success of your project.
Chris, Sales Consultant
Chris was born and raised in Corpus Christi. His father was a jack of all trades, which led him to a love and passion for home improvement projects. Chris previously worked as superintendent of a construction company, overseeing the construction of homes from the ground up. He met the girl of his dreams and they settled in San Antonio. They have two wonderful children, a son and a daughter.
What Chris Can Do For You
Chris’s expertise gives you insight into gutter protection customized to your house’s structure, and advises on other concerns you might have regarding your home’s preservation.
- Fun Facts: Chris is a licensed Scuba Diver and a huge aeronautics enthusiast. And if you’re really eagle-eyed, you can spot him on an MTV show circa 2011!
Adam, Sales Consultant
Adam grew up in upstate New York and Virginia. Then he joined the Army, which eventually led him to Texas and his wife, Anna Maria. They live in Georgetown and love the small town charm. Adam enjoys the variety each day brings working at Gutter Tex. He meets all types of people and finds it fulfilling to help homeowners protect the investment of their homes.
What Adam Can Do For You
Adam brings a wealth of experience designing gutter systems, having previously worked for a major supplier of gutter materials.
- Animal Rescue: Adam and his wife have rescued many animals from Corpus Christi to Killeen. They say it’s very rewarding to see an animal learn to trust again, feel love, and allow their personalities to thrive.
Kevin, Operations – Pressure Washing
Kevin is a native Austinite and brings a tremendous amount of organization and leadership skills to his role. Many years working in management within the restaurant industry taught him about problem solving and the value of customer service. He loves the flexibility of his work, and the positive culture at Gutter Tex.
What Kevin Can Do For You
He brings productivity and a commitment to the project that exceeds your expectations every time.
- Love of the Outdoors: Kevin is a serious lawn enthusiast and enjoys outdoor activities any chance he gets.
Eva, Customer Service/Operations Manager
Eva grew up in a rural town in Southern Nevada. She moved to the Austin area a few years ago and has 4 kids (who keep her on her toes) and a patient husband! Eva excels at being proactive, a great multitasker, and staying organized.
What Eva Will Do For You
Eva may be the first person you speak to when calling the Gutter Tex office. She’s the glue that holds so much of the operation together. Gutter Tex customers as well as the team depend on Eva for the extraordinary way she manages details, provides prompt responses to your questions, and ensures a smooth, pleasant experience for all.
- Keep Calm and Stay Organized: Eva loves to clean! She says it’s a total stress reliever. In her free time, she enjoys hiking, kayaking, and gardening.
Our Culture of Continuous Improvement
We strive for perfection in everything we do knowing full well we will make some mistakes. We support our team members to take risks and learn so that they can improve and grow. We own up to our mistakes, fix them in a timely manner, and hope we don’t make the same mistake twice. We’re honest and hard-working and are constantly seeking to elevate our trade.
The only trace we leave is a job well done.
Contact us for a free estimate at 512-410-0290 or use our online scheduler to select an available date and time most convenient for you.