Meet Your Gutter Tex Team
Dan Ouellette, Owner
Dan (aka Dan-O) is originally from New England and has dual degrees in both business management and construction technology. His past field experience includes extensive work in residential and commercial settings as a finish carpenter, project manager, and superintendent.
What Dan Will Do For You: Dan collaborates on a variety of marketing, technology, and operations initiatives for Gutter Tex and brings a passion for delivering first-class service to his clients to exceed their expectations.
Dan Schaeffer, Owner
Dan grew up in New Jersey and went to Boston University, where he studied hotel and restaurant management. After college, he worked in New York City in a variety of management roles in the food, wine, and hotel industries. He moved to Austin in 2004 to get his MBA at UT Austin (Hook ‘Em!). After business school, he worked for Whole Foods Market as a buyer on the private label team.
What Dan Will Do For You: Dan always had a passion for delivering exceptional service, which is the cornerstone of Gutter Tex.
- Giving Back: Dan and his wife, Amanda, love living in Austin and supporting the local community, including charities such as ALS. In fact, a percent of all Gutter Tex sales are donated to the many charities they support.
- Fun Facts: In his free time, Dan enjoys watching college sports, collecting record albums, and spending time at his children’s baseball games and dance competitions.
Keith, Vice President – Austin Region
Keith is a native of Austin, Texas – the definition of a real Austinite, with a daughter and family in the area. Far beyond sales, he can install every component he consults with customers about, speaking from hands-on experience in all facets of the industry.
What Keith Will Do For You
He loves to help you as a homeowner protect your largest investment, and find solutions for your home improvement challenges. Keith has worked in many areas of the gutter industry, so his knowledge of different products and installation techniques makes him the go-to for customers, and the Gutter Tex team alike.
- BBQ Master: If you can’t track Keith down by phone or email, stop by his backyard BBQ pit! That’s usually where he’ll be.
Jimmy, Sales Consultant
A native of the Boston, Massachusetts area for 25 years, Jimmy felt the urge to move south and escape the cold weather. He met his beautiful wife, Tara, here in Austin. Together, they have an amazing little boy named Theo, and a rescue dog called Ty.
What Jimmy Will Do For You
Jimmy’s 15+ years experience in various areas of construction, and honest communication with clients, are cornerstones of his approach to providing expert gutter services.
- Life is Short. Work Somewhere Awesome: Jimmy worked as a Police Officer for a short time. Though it was a rewarding career, it took too much time away from family. Gutter Tex gives him freedom and flexibility that, to Jimmy, is priceless. He loves the people at Gutter Tex, from the owners to the office staff to the installers. Coming to work every day with people you truly enjoy makes all the difference in the world.
John, Sales Consultant
John (aka J.P.) is a native of San Antonio and comes from a family of ten kids! He has held previous roles in gutter installation that give him a unique perspective to help his clients. John says the best part about his job is knowing that the commitment and efficiency he helps provide to our community centers around top-of-the-line customer service. His career changed from a responsibility into a passionate lifestyle.
What J.P. Will Do For You
J.P. is passionate about providing world-class customer service and loves to educate. His assertiveness in following up and answering all your questions shows John’s determination in providing a smooth process for Gutter Tex customers.
- A True San Antonian: J.P. is dad to a beautiful daughter and says his family makes every day worth while. All born here in the heart of Texas, they enjoy new adventures and parks around the city of San Antonio.
Koltin, Sales Consultant
Koltin is a native Texan and grew up in central Texas. He loves the supportive nature of the sales team and is passionate about offering expert solutions that help homeowners solve maintenance and home improvement challenges.
What Koltin Can Do For You
Koltin’s key to success is listening to what customers want and transforming their vision into reality.
- Strong Customer Relationships: Koltin is a competitive powerlifter and holds a world record in powerlifting! You can’t beat his dedication to the success of your project.
Eva, Customer Service/Operations Manager
Eva grew up in a rural town in Southern Nevada. She moved to the Austin area a few years ago and has 4 kids (who keep her on her toes) and a patient husband! Eva excels at being proactive, a great multitasker, and staying organized.
What Eva Will Do For You
Eva may be the first person you speak to when calling the Gutter Tex office. She’s the glue that holds so much of the operation together. Gutter Tex customers as well as the team depend on Eva for the extraordinary way she manages details, provides prompt responses to your questions, and ensures a smooth, pleasant experience for all.
- Keep Calm and Stay Organized: Eva loves to clean! She says it’s a total stress reliever. In her free time, she enjoys hiking, kayaking, and gardening.
Our Culture of Continuous Improvement
We strive for perfection in everything we do knowing full well we will make some mistakes. We support our team members to take risks and learn so that they can improve and grow. We own up to our mistakes, fix them in a timely manner, and hope we don’t make the same mistake twice. We’re honest and hard-working and are constantly seeking to elevate our trade.
The only trace we leave is a job well done.
Contact us for a free estimate at 512-410-0290 or use our online scheduler to select an available date and time most convenient for you.