If you have any of these problems, you need a thorough inspection and gutter cleaning near me expert like Gutter Tex.
We are ready to get your gutters clean so they can do their job - protect your home from rainwater during our frequent Dallas storms.
Why You MUST Clean Your Gutters
You must clean your gutters because dirty, clogged gutters can’t protect your home. Once a gutter gets clogged, rainwater ceases to flow through.
Instead, the rain spills over the sides of the gutters, where it erodes the land around your home and pools against your foundations — the exact scenario gutters are supposed to prevent.
In fact, poorly operating gutters can even be worse for your property than not having gutters at all.
Besides obstructing water flow, debris adds weight to your gutters. As wet debris weight increases, gutters pull away from the soffit and fascia. They break their brackets and are heavy enough to be dangerous as they fall.
If you have vinyl gutters or traditional seamed gutters, they might develop gaps at the seam points, sending water rushing through, widening the gaps even more.
Dirty gutters lead to broken gutters. Broken gutters lead to expensive foundation and roof repairs!
Weather patterns in Dallas are changing, and the City of Dallas wants you to be prepared. Besides keeping your gutters clean, there are many ways you can prepare for storms.
Visit the Whole Home Dallas website for more information on ways to get ready for the weather.
Gutter Tune Up
Our tune up service includes:
- removing all leaves and debris from your gutters and downspouts
- sealing any corners to minimize leaking
- and adding hangers if needed to the gutters.
It’s more than just a cleaning and it's our standard level of 'gutter cleaning'.
Why Gutter Cleaning Isn’t DIY
- Cleaning your own gutters is a terrible idea. This much hated chore is dangerous and difficult to do without the right tools.
- Standing on a ladder up near your eaves with a garden hose, sprayer and poles is dangerous at the height of a one-story house. It’s potentially deadly on a two-story house.
- Don’t put yourself at risk! Let our trained professionals handle the job for you. Gutter Tex employees have the training and equipment to get the job done safely.
- Our OSHA-rated personal protection equipment protects us from falls. You don’t want to save a couple hundred dollars just to break your back or neck.
How Often Should You Clean Your Gutters?
We recommend you clean your gutters twice a year, in the spring and in the fall. But your gutter cleaning schedule depends on several factors, like the trees in your yard and whether you’ve invested in gutter guards.
- If, like many Dallas homeowners, you have a live oak or burr oak tree in your front yard; then we have bad news for you. You may need to clean your gutters more frequently. Those trees are magnificent at providing shade while withstanding storms, but they’re aggressive shedders.
- Sweetgums cause plenty of problems, too: we’ve all seen those little spiky ball fruits. They get everywhere, and “everywhere” includes gutters.
- Have you got maple trees? Those helicopter seeds are heading straight for your gutters too.
- Finally, pine trees around your home guarantees faster gutter debris build-up. Pine needles are tiny on their own, but are quick to stick together and dam up your gutter track.
If you add gutter guards, you can usually get away with cleaning your gutters once a year instead. Keep in mind, no gutter guards can prevent all clogs. The severe weather here in Dallas is also very good at driving small pieces of debris into the tiniest holes… but gutter guards definitely keep your gutters cleaner and prevent clogs.
Quality Work at a Fair Price!
A falling branch from the recent ice storm took out a good chunk of a gutter section on our house. Keith came out, explained what they would do, showed me a couple of ways to save money, and took pictures with his tablet to include in the quote (so I could tell what was being done). The quote arrived very quickly.
We could not be home the day of the work, but Cesar and his crew were able to come by, get the work done (possibly while dodging tree repair workers!), and email us pictures of the finished work!
Great communication, fair price, and quality work. Thanks!
How Much Does Gutter Cleaning Cost?
Professional gutter cleaning is far more affordable than you think. Because each home and gutter system is unique, we offer free on-site estimates.
Factors that affect the price of gutter cleaning are:
- single story or two-story
- length of the gutter runs
- the amount of debris in the gutter system
Seamless gutters and gutter guards reduce the frequency and cost of cleaning, too.
As they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Keeping your gutter system clean is far less expensive than gutter repair or replacement.
Gutter professionals are also far less expensive than the medical bills and recovery time of an injury during DIY gutter cleaning attempts.
Don’t risk your health, let Gutter Tex handle it for you.
Schedule Your Estimate Today
Call today and schedule a FREE gutter cleaning estimate for your Dallas home. Our experts are ready to surprise you with how affordable professional gutter cleaning services are from Gutter Tex.