Gutters Near Dallas, TX: Gutter Installation, Gutter Cleaning, and Gutter Repair
Your Dallas home could be exposed to water damage without a rain gutter system. And gutters in need of cleaning or repair can cause clogs, sagging, or leaks.
Dallas averages 39 inches of rain, about 80 days of precipitation, each year. Gutters perform a vital task. They direct water away from your home’s roof, foundation, and landscaping.
Protect your home by calling Gutter Tex. We specialize in custom seamless gutter installation, or cleaning and repair, that lasts longer and performs better. So you can spend less time and money on home repairs.
Awesome Work and Value!
Had Gutter Tex help install new gutters at our home in Dallas. They were awesome to work with and a better value than I anticipated
Read more from Justin H.
How Dallas Homes Benefit from Seamless Gutters
Traditional gutters come in 10’ sections, which are welded together, creating seams. Each seam is a potential clog and leak point. The more your gutters clog and leak, the less effective they are. Plus, they’re prone to rust, which creates holes where water can escape.
We custom cut your seamless gutters from aluminum, galvalume, or copper so that each section fits the side of your house without welding or seams. These gutters don’t leak, don’t rust, and offer a low-maintenance lifespan.
Seamless gutters are a cost-effective, hassle-free alternative to traditional gutters! Get storm preparedness tips from the City of Dallas Hazardous Weather Guide, and a gutter health checkup from Gutter Tex.
Quick Fix Done Well!
It was such a smooth process. My existing gutters had an issue, they came to look at our system, figured out a plan and got me a quote. It was a reasonable price so we had the work done. They were great to work with and I recommend! No up-sale or big ticket cost, just a quick fix done well.
Services for Your Dallas Gutters
- Gutter Installation
Need new gutters? Our pros show up with all the tools and materials we need to custom-create seamless gutters right at your home.
- Gutter Cleaning
Even the best gutters still need cleaning. In Dallas, we recommend gutter cleaning in the spring and fall. Few people enjoy getting up on a ladder to do the job themselves. We’ll take care of this dirty and dangerous job so you can enjoy your weekend.
- Gutter Guards
With all our trees, Gutter Tex offers the gutter guards Dallas needs to keep their gutters flowing. Also known as leaf guards, gutter guards keep debris out of your gutters, which reduces clogs and prevents damage and rust. With leaf guards, you won’t even need as many gutter cleanings.
- Gutter Repair
Save money by maintaining your existing gutter system with our gutter repair services. We address common problems like sagging gutters, gutter holes, detached downspouts, and more.
- Exterior Repair
When gutters fail, moisture damages your home. This can cause mold, wood rot, pest problems, and interior damage. Our experienced Dallas carpenters offer exterior trim, soffit, and siding repair so you can call fewer contractors to address water damage. Gutter Tex is your one-stop call for addressing exterior water damage and broken gutters!
When Your Gutters Don’t Work, Your Home Suffers
Seamless gutters cost little compared to the cost of repairing water damage. Without working gutters, the following things can happen.
- Water may pool around your foundation, which can cause extensive damage. On average, repairing a home foundation costs up to $10,000 or more. Often, this damage is not covered by homeowners’ insurance policies.
- Your soffit and fascia may rot, leading to extensive roof damage. Rotted soffit and fascia make it easier for wildlife to enter your home. Rats, bats, raccoons, and squirrels damage insulation and wiring. This means paying for wildlife removal and the damage they caused on top of roof repair.
- Wet siding swells up and warps, pulling away from the home and exposing the material beneath. This looks unsightly and threatens the structural integrity of your home.
- Water can seep into window frames, peeling paint and warping them until it becomes impossible to close your windows properly. Energy bills could skyrocket as your home becomes draftier.
- Splashback from rainwater runoff hitting the ground creates holes in your soil, destroying your landscaping, splashing dirt onto your siding, and creating pools of standing water where mosquitoes breed.
Schedule Your Free Estimate
Contact us for a free, no-surprises estimate. We’re happy to get started on your project right away!
We offer a 5-year limited labor warranty and financing to homeowners throughout the DFW metro area. We look forward to meeting you!BOOK MY FREE ESTIMATE
Gutter Tex Location
801 E Campbell Rd., Suite 250E
Richardson, TX 75081
Mon - Fri 7AM-10PM
Dallas, TX Gutters Service Area
Serving homeowners and business owners near Dallas to include Allen, Carrollton, Coppell, Farmers Branch, Flower Mound, Frisco, Garland, Hebron, Highland Park, Lewisville, Murphy, North Dallas, Parker, Plano, Richardson, Rowlett, Sachse, The Colony, and University Park.